Your attention, please:Rewrite the following proverbs in their meaningful correct order. You can check your results by clicking the button below after you have tried; otherwise you won't enjoy the pleasure of taking the risk.
1. one - When - door - opens - , - shuts - another.
2. workman - tools - his - A - bad - blames - always.
3. should - Beggars - be - not - choosers.
4. comes - him - waits - to - Everything - who .
5. dripping - away - the - Constant - wears - stone.
6. things - All - end - come - an - to - good .
7. open - false - enemy - Better - than - friend - a - an.
8. hangs - creaking - long - gate - A.
9. basket - put - Don't - one - all - your - eggs - in.
10. Experience - teacher - the - best - is.